Sunday, March 14, 2010

food tour of georgia


roswell, ga
home of my parents 
and home of wonderful food

i highly recommend "the salt factory"
formerly know as red salt
but they got into some copyright issue
unfortunate though
red salt is much cooler
oh well


it is in the cute downtown part of roswell
across the street from ceviche
go to ceviche too
its a taqueria
which is delish as well

allison got the london broil


which was skirt steak marinated in a chimichurri sauce and 
served with cheddar mashed potatoes and onion rings
this is probably the best thing on the menu
it melts in your mouth

and i got the blue burger


with fiery caramelized onions and blue cheese
and i asked for a jalapeno sauce to dip the fries in
sauces for fries are the best
just as my dad
he gets 4-5 sauces for every side of fries
he taught me well

it was all extremely tasty

then we went to land of a thousand hills for coffee
its cozy and warm on a rainy day
and they have live music on the weekend
and my friend drew used to work there
which makes it cooler


some latte art
a leaf maybe?


go try a latte here
i slurped it down to the last drop
and it was sugar and fat free
and still slurpable


then my sister and her boyfriend took me to dinner at rice
and my sister paid!
she is younger than me!
oh how times change
she's growing up
tear


we got some basil rolls
they are not the best here
the best are at annies thai castle in atlanta


a shrimp salad


and panang curry chicken!!
this is the 4th best panang in the country
according to me


so now you know
where to eat!




No comments:

Post a Comment