Friday, January 29, 2010

a husband that cooks


i have been sick since tuesday
but i have a sweet husband who takes care of me


hah, chan?
last night he cooked me grilled shrimp, mango and avocado



he went to the store to get the goods


and made this great marinade


then soaked the shrimp in it


and then grilled it all
and added some orzo
yummm


it was delish
but there were a lot more steps in real life
so don't make this unless you are very determined
cause its kinda hard

have a happy sleety night!

1 comment:

  1. I think you two are furiously fun and friendly and I am proud that you take care of each other... even when there can be a lot more steps in real life! Thank you for being very determined in real life to LOVE JESUS and EACH OTHER cause its KINDA HARD AT TIMES but so worth it!! And I am EXCITED it's a Van De Water Birthday Week AGAIN! lynne:)

    ReplyDelete