Monday, February 8, 2010

surprise!


i am so thankful
for my husband
for my friends
and for greenville, sc

 

here is one of the many reasons why
my husband threw me a surprise birthday progressive dinner
and all of my sweet friends came
and it was incredible
and this is how i felt


progressive dinners are the best
especially when your favorite thing is food
you should have one with your friends

here is how it went down
i thought we were just going to dinner, the two of us
and then we turned down a side road where i saw 
all of our friends dancing and yelling on my friend laurens front porch

and that's where we had appetizers

 
  
then we got on the trolley to ride to the next destination
(i LOVE the trolley)
(and yes my husband does currently have a handlebar mustache)


which was the cazbah for entrees


they had the best white sangria

 

black and white hummus

  

knuckle sandwich
(lobster salad between fried green tomatoes!)

  

baked brie en croute


and sesame seared tuna


then we went to ali, mel and chrissys apt for dessert

 

it was perfect
i think i might have the best husband in the world
and the best friends
 thank you jesus


No comments:

Post a Comment