Monday, February 15, 2010

valentines day statement


i love it
i love valentines day
and i know some people don't because it was made up by society
but i say, if society wants to make a day about love then bring it!
bring all of the days of love possible
why not? 
love is so great



(also, don't think i love it just because i'm married
i've loved it for as long as i can remember
celebrating it with all of your best girlfriends
wearing pink and red
cant get enough)

and even though the husband doesn't love it as much as me
he is still sweet about it

here is what we did
(this is after me getting over a TERRIBLE stomach bug that ended sat night
so he didnt even know if I would be alive sunday)

ate cereal in bed
skipped church so I wouldn't infect everyone there
went to coffee and crema for a spot of tea and biscotti
saw the movie valentines day
got massages at massage envy
(paid for by my sweet dad who gave me a gift certificate for my b-day)
and finished off the day with dinner at azia

 

there was a 1/2 off bottle wine special



and we had a 25 dollar off coupon from 10best and restaurants.com
only problem was
you cant get a special and use a coupon at one time
so we had to choose :(

and another problem
the water tasted a little bit like wet dog

 

so i got a mint mojito



and the best meal i have had in awhile
pan seared lump crab cakes
with shrimp fried rice and chili remoulade


yummmmmmmmm
and chan got the 
16oz rib-eye with pommes frites, caramelized onions, and asparagus

 

and he ate the WHOLE thing
he's a man

azia was incredible
but don't go there unless you have birthday cash to spend
and eating good food is your most favorite thing in the world
cause its too expensive

i love my husband
he puts up with me so well
even when its hard and i'm not nice
and he is teaching me to be more like jesus
and he makes me laugh every single day
most of the time deep belly laughs
cause hes the funniest person i know
and he cleans the bathroom a lot
and he can cook
and he has a very nice beard
he loves nerdy technology things
and hes a genius
and he knows so much about the bible
and he's just so sweet

i love love





No comments:

Post a Comment